Do you want help and support?
Our Careers Information Advice and Guidance is a service offered by Vista Training Solutions to help our local residents and others move successfully into learning or work. If you are aged 16 or over, we can offer you free, confidential and impartial face to face careers advice to help you make the right decision to progress further in education, training, work and life.
• Are you aged 16 and over?
• Not sure what career suits you?
• Looking for education, training or apprenticeship?
Sometimes it’s difficult to know what steps you need to take in order to move on in your career. Here at Vista Training Solutions
We can offer you:
• Unbiased Information and Advice
• CV & Confidence building workshops
• Job search advice
• One2one Advice Sessions
• Interview tips/Techniques & Mock Interviews
• Advice on finding the right training & courses
• Graduate Advice
• Develop an action plan to help you to achieve your goals
• A fair service to all our clients regardless of gender, race or ability
• And much more
Our qualified advisors have the skills and knowledge to quickly identify and effectively meet your needs. We spend on average 45-60 minutes to help you discover you’re potential and provide you with information and advice that will help get your career and education on track.
If you wish to know more information or would like to book an appointment to see a careers advisor near you then contact us via telephone or email.